sleek makeup





























It's no secret that I'm a crazy product junkie -- I love trying out new products and finding new favorites to play around with. After all, how are you able to figure out what does and doesn't work for you if you do not allow yourself the flexibility to explore what is out there? It's simple math, really. My current experimental product is the Sleek MakeUP Bare Skin Foundation and for a drug store product (Superdrug in the UK), I can't say that I hate it. What I love most about this foundation is that it provides a natural finish without covering every single imperfection and flattening the appearance of your face. This will definitely be my go to product for the days that I don't want to go all Walking Dead on the world without tapping into my higher end foundation vault.

What's your favorite everyday foundation?


Share to Facebook Share to Twitter Pin This Email This

Leave a Reply

Disclaimer

Unless otherwise stated, all images and content featured on A Dose of Jo belong to me, thus requiring permission and credit to be used. If you have any questions or general inquiries, please direct them to joannchizanga@gmail.com
Subscribe Via Email

Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)

Your email address is safe with us!